Tuesday 15 September 2009

things i like #3

I AM SO EXCITED THAT SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER. it's been a drag - sorry to any of you PMA I <3 SUMMER morons out there, but i just cannot wait to be wearing a million layers and getting rosy red cheeks PERMANENTLY til next year. awesome. anyway the only thing annoying me about the forthcoming chill, is the fact that i have been trying so so so hard ot get my mits on a pair of these :
 
for so so so fucking long already, i was searching ebay for the correct term of 'oxford brogue ladies boots vintage' WHATEVER when the whole time i may as well have just typed in 'INDIE GRANNY BOOTS ALEXA CHUNG I AM AN IDIOT' urgh. Seriously though, i typed in 'granny boots' one day when i was at my wits end of finding these little blighters, and a billion and one results came up, all exactly what i was looking for, all with a million and one bids from gimps who 'also bought hadoukens fifth single and a nu rave shirt' FUCK YOU EBAY. i still want these boots, and i will do them justice.
However, my new favourite thing : BEN SHERMAN. i stumbled across a Ben Sherman store in Reading a couple weeks ago, not only did i find the most amazing chair in the whole entire world:
 
(yeah, that's me, owning England), but i also decided that from now on I WANT TO LOOK AS GOOD AS THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!  Everything i tried on was amazing, i wish i had some goddamn dollaz. URGH. Anyway, i just realised i spent so long on the internet today that Jasmine is now closed and i might not be able to make the sweetcorn pancakes i've been dreaming of all day. To the co - op!

No comments:

Post a Comment