Tuesday 29 September 2009

:)





The changing of the seasons makes me so ridiculously happy. I went for a run in the early hours yesterday and the dew on the grass got me so excited for autumn that i went out and spent £70 of money i do not have on the most perfect winter coat i have ever seen. I'm making it my business to make the most of the amazing mornings. I dont quite get it, but something about the cold hitting your face whilst the sun beams down on your back really takes me back. Maybe it reminds me of walking to school, knees knocking in the rain, or the kind of holidays where your parents make you get up at the crack of dawn to enjoy every second of the day. Something about it is so pure and i wanna embrace it. If i didn't smoke so much pot i would probably write a poem about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment